I really just need peace of mind with this whole pregnancy scare thing

By Anonymous April 22, 2016 - 2:18am

So my bf and i ended up rubbing our genitals together once with my underwear on and the other one without. The first time he ejaculated i wasn't even on top of him and he did it on his stomach. He wiped it off and i ended up on him again but this time my undies were back on and we were grinding for a few min and i ended up getting off him again way before he ejaculated. I'm just afraid that when we were naked that pre cm could possibly get me pregnant....... we were fooling around way before i got on top of him....maybe the pre cm got on his boxers before i even got on top of him. I'm a virgin and he NEVER ejaculated on me, near my vagina or inside me. i was thinking more about the residue. PLEASE I NEED REASSURANCE

Nothing in your post indicates pregnancy.

You need to learn to relax and not hyper-focus on this. Also, why engage in these activities if it causes such stress?

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors