I stop taking my birth control pills at the end of April 2015. I'm still waiting on my period to come . My husband and I are TTC , can I get pregnant even though my cycle has not came yet?

How often does my husband and I have to have sex in order to get pregnant ?

A healthy woman can get pregnant on the first try or it can take up to a year. To get pregnant, it's advisable to to have sex every other day from days 10 to 18 on your cycle but since your period has not returned since being on the pill, obviously you don't know your cycle yet.

Yes you can get pregnant before your cycle returns if you happen to have sex when you first begin ovulating again.

Since it has been three full months since you stopped the pill and you are still not getting a period, I think it's a good idea to talk to your doctor as to why. It can take a few months to become regular again after you stop the pill but to have no cycle at all may require some testing as to why.

Good luck and we hope you have some good news soon!

Well it's almost 4 months and still no sign of my cycle since getting off BC but I have been spotting for 3 days and I'm wondering could I be pregnant or is it my body coming back to normal . I took a test and it said negative .. It's been light bleeding .. Nothing dark at all! I've been extremely tired lately

A light period is still a period and your negative test confirms you're not pregnant. I know it's hard waiting but just make sure you have sex during your ovulation period (you only ovulate for 24 hours but sperm stays alive for up to five days). Having sex every other day from day 10 to day 18 will vastly improve your chances.