I think I have PR, but my condition also includes prickly skin sensations as we'll. Anyone else experience prickly skin?

By April 11, 2015 - 1:46pm

Late response, but -
I definitely had the "prickly" skin sensation you are talking about. It even lasted for a couple months after I had recovered from PR, and at that point seemed to be triggered by heat or sweat.

Hello and thank you for sharing your question.

"Prickly skin" is not a usual symptom of PR.  If it is causing numbness or pain, you should definitely see a doctor.

If it does not occur around the joint areas, then it could be an issue entirely unrelated to PR and should be treated separately.  

Pityriasis Rosea