I took both day 14 and day 15 pills today at 4pm (day 16) when i normally take them on an ev

ening at 11pm. I was sexually active on day 15. What precautions do I need to take and how do I carry on with my pill (Marvelon) do I miss the pill free week?

Generally we don't give advice when it comes to how to take medication but per the usual instructions of a 28 day pack, you should also take your day 16 pill today and use condoms as a back up for the next 7 days, while taking one pill per day as usual.

You should call your pharmacist to confirm this as many pill brands are different.

You can read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/what-do-i-do-if-i-forgot-take-my-birth-control-pills