i took ecee 2 the morning after having unprotected sex.today is my seventh day and no bleeding has taken place. how safe am I .am i pregnant..... .please help

By Anonymous November 13, 2014 - 5:46am

I used the pill for the first time

Emergency contraception is between 90-95% effective when taken correctly so your risk is quite low.  Not all women bleed - side effects are different for different women and some women can bleed 10 days later. 

In terms of your risk, we can't give you any more information than the above. A pregnancy test 14 days after unprotected sex would be accurate so you can do that to ease your mind.