i took an ipill few days back after which m having pain in my breast nipples.its freaking me out .can u please help me out.

By Anonymous March 22, 2011 - 8:52am

Thanks for your question and welcome.

I'm not sure what you mean by an iPill.

The actual iPill is a pill that is swallowed and is a battery operated drug reservoir that also contains a pump and is wireless. Is this what you mean? Why did you take it - what part of the body was it medicating?

If you are talking about emergency contraception, then check the website for the brand you took and compare side effects. Your pain may be one of them. If you are "freaked out" over the pain, then it sounds pretty strong/serious so please put a call into your doctor.

Keep us updated and thanks for writing!

Breast Pain

Breast Pain Guide