I took a plan b and have serious cramping in my stomache i started my period 2 days after i took plan b and now im hurting abnormally like throbbing pain in my back and stomache

It sounds like you have some painful side effects to Plan B. This doesn't happen often but it can happen with some women.

When did all this happen? If it was over two weeks ago then take a pregnancy test to make sure you aren't pregnant. If you are, seek help immediately. If you take a test two weeks+ after sex and it's negative, then this may be simply a bad reaction.

However, if your pain is still there by tomorrow, see a doctor.

Good luck-