i tried 8 times pregnancy test but still negative.

By June 2, 2015 - 2:09am

I need help! My last period was 3nd week on March (i think March 15 or 18, i didn't rem) . and i expecting my next period on 3rd week of April. And my period came late (April 28 'til May 2) just 6 days(it should be 7 days or more) but before my period came , i had sex last april 18 and 21 (I'm fertile on this date since i'm delayed?) after that. i also had sex last may 6 (i'm fertile on this date too? ) my period this may was so early and it takes too long (1 week) actually i didn't know how to count my own cycle because i'm irregular. please help me. i already take 8 times pregnancy test because i think and i felt that i'm pregnant . This past few weeks i had a pregnancy symptoms like Nausea,feeling tired , bloated, cravings, and now my i have tender and soar breast. what should i do? please help

Hi jhudee

It sounds like you have a very irregular cycle but eight pregnancy tests should confirm to you that you are not pregnant. You had a period less than 5 weeks ago so it should be coming soon.

If not, have a visit with your doctor to see why you are becoming irregular.