i was just carrying out with my friend...and he told me to take my pant off...we just take them slightly down...and he took his penis between my legs.. and ejaculate...now i saw my pant and leggings were wet.and m a virgin...i just want 2 know.

Is there any chance of getting pregnent

Pregnancy can only happen is sperm is placed inside the vagina or more rarely, on the opening of the vagina. If you were wearing underwear, sperm cannot penetrate this, the sperm must have landed on your outer pants which cannot cause pregnancy. Sperm is not going to travel anywhere to cause pregnancy.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors

Susan Cody