If i missed a pill what is my likelihood to get pregnant?

By Anonymous February 11, 2015 - 6:13pm

Im on Gildess 1/20 and I missed my pill about a week ago on sunday but took my sunday pill on monday to make up for the day. On monday i had cramping and some light bleeding. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on thursday. Since monday Ive had cramping and light bleeding. Is this a sign of early pregnancy or should I be fine because i took my missing pill. Im suppose to get my period this coming monday.

If you made up your Pill on time, then you should be ok. Your spotting could be due to the fact that you took your pill a later later. 

Nobody can tell you whether you could be pregnant or not, but I think you should be getting your period when it's due. Your risk of pregnancy is very low.