if i ovulated on the 11th and i suppose to come on my period on the 26th will i come on my period

By Anonymous February 17, 2010 - 10:14am

i have checked my ovulation calender it says that i ovulated on the 11th, if i had sex 0n the 5th all the way to the 11th can i be pregnant? and since my period is due to come on the 26th will i still come on?

Hi Anonymous!

Thanks for your question! If you followed your ovulation cycle carefully and had unprotected sex during that time period (as I see you did), you may have gotten pregnant. You also may want to continue you having sex till the 12th or 13th, in case you were a day or two off.

You won't know until you miss you next period or take a pregnancy test 3-5 days before you are due. Good luck, I hope you get a big old positive!