If there's any chance could be pregnant

By Anonymous December 9, 2015 - 1:25pm

I had my period on November 25 and my period its regular after I had unprotected bsex on dec 6 so there's any chance to get pregnant

Hi Anon and thanks for your post!

Yes, there is certainly a chance pregnancy since you had unprotected sex mid-cycle, when ovulation occurs in a woman with a regular cycle. A woman has about a 20% chance of pregnancy every month. Make sure you have sex every other day from days 10 to 18 to give yourself the best shot.

Hi thank u for replied me

I checked calculator for ovulation day it gime on 9 December a filter was on 4 &5 &6 ov 9 but only I didn't id it on 6