Im 15, had my period since I was 10. I am still a virgin and it is a week late now?

So I am 15 almost 16 in Aug. I have had my period since I was 10 years old. It is usually regular, I am a virgin, so I cant be pregnant. I haven't been "fingered" either. I have been really stressed about not having a period. It is driving me crazy. Any help to calm nerves would be great.

Pregnancy is not an issue so you can certainly rule that out.

Our periods are dictated by our hormones and stress can change our hormones to a pretty great degree - even causing them to be very irregular or stop. It's not always stress - it could be something else going on with your hormones.

If you don't get your period in the next week, I suggest you ask your doctor for a consultation. It's probably nothing serious.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/does-late-period-mean-i-am-pregnant