I'm 41 my period is us ally heavy for 3 days light 2 days this month it only lasted 3 days

I'm 41 my period is us ally very heavy for 3 days light for 2 this month only lasted 3 days

Some months are cycles are lighter than others. It is not an indication of anything. A normal cycle is anywhere from 3-7 days. 

In our 40s, our cycles can begin to change and can for some women, be less regular than before. This is part of the normal changes we go through in the years before menopause. 

It may be a once off thing for you, too. A simple change in body chemistry. 

Read more about peri-menopause here: