Im not getting my period due to missing pills this month, will my body me normal next month?

This month i missed 3 pills, 2 in a row one week and towards the end of the month 1 more pill (all hormone pills) Im on Yaz. I was due to get my period yesterday and Im getting all the symptoms im just not bleeding. I took a pregnancy test and its negative. I heard this is normal if you miss pills. Will my cycle be normal next month?. Im actually planning on not restarting my pills tomorrow (im a sunday start) because my husband and i are planning to start having children. Because of what happened this month will i have trouble getting pregnant next month?

In some cases, you can get pregnant anytime you miss a few pills in the way you did. This is why women are advised to use a back up method of birth control.

You may be able to get pregnant next month quite easily, but it often takes a person several months to get pregnant once they start trying so don't worry if it takes some time.

It is often thought to take about 3 months after coming off birth control for your body to get on a regular monthly schedule.

If you are under 35, don't worry if you are not pregnant until you have been trying for 12 months. That seems like a long time but most doctors will not see someone under 35 for fertility issues unless they have been trying unsuccessfully for that long. If you are over 35, give yourself 6-9 months before you worry that you might need some assistance in this area.

Good luck in your quest and let us know if you get some good news in the next few months!