i'm not in period last 2 months

i'm not in period white last 2 months . and i'm version. but i my boyfriends use hes finger for sexually satisfaction.
after this activity i'm not in period. sorry my english not good. i hope u got it my point. Plz help me what can i do.

Thank you for writing to EmpowHER!

Fingering cannot get anyone pregnant. A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina.

An absence of periods is called Amenorrhea. In nonpregnant women, amenorrhea may result from a variety of factors, including an existing medical condition, lifestyle, emotional distress, hormonal irregularity, or medication. Every effort should be made to determine the exact cause.

Anon, please talk to your doctor about your skipped periods.