Im a nurse and not able to work in nicu because are is small and enclosed

Is this normal . I'm able to work peds, postpartum, telemetry and medsurg. I get anxiety, need to get out of there many times to potty. Can explain . My boss wants to fire me and is stress over the situation

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to EmpowHER!

You may be suffering from claustrophobia - a fear of enclosed spaces and small spaces.

You need to talk to your own doctor about this so that you can get a written explanation to your boss as to your fears. You can read more about claustrophobia here, to see if this may be what you have:

Your doctor can help you further.