I'm on the pill 3 weeks ago I had sex didn't missed a pill but ended up taking EC because my bf did not used a condom

By Anonymous April 15, 2015 - 11:09pm

I will be on placebo week starting Saturday. Yesterday I got a very light brown discharge when I wiped my self. Today I got light brown discharge tints on my underwear I haven't used a pad because I don't have a lot of discharge coming. I also have cramps since last week should I be worry?

Thank you, yes I spotted a small brown circle in my unerwear and light very light lines. Like I said I never missed a pill I my cramps in my lower abdomen. I have one more active pill and I hit placebos on Saturday. I been so worried.

There was no need to take EC if you are on the Pill - it doesn't make your risk of pregnancy any lower - in fact, in case mess up your cycle. 

This bleeding is likely a side effect of plan B. You may spot or be irregular for the next cycle but keep taking your pills as usual and things will get back to normal.