I'm on the pill my bf and I had sex and I am on the pill but I forgot to take it in the morning like usually and took it that night instead realizing after sex I didn't take my pill I went and used Plan B to make sure I wouldn't get pregnant but

I'm suppose to start my period and usually I start in the morning and haven't had my period can this be because I use plan B an hour after I had sex.

You need to learn how to take the Pill properly. When you miss you, you take it up as soon as you remember, as you did, and move along. There was no need to take a large dose of hormones as you did with Plan B.

You aren't even a day late yet so I wouldn't worry. Your risk of pregnancy has no been raised. Your bleeding might be late because you took Plan B but take your next pack of pills as usual and don't take Plan B anymore.  You'll be fine.