I'm on the pill nortel 1/35 never missed a pill . However, I got a cold on saturday

And I still have it I haven't taken anything because sometimes it goes away on its on. Im coughing a lot and a little runny nose. Sometimes I take NYQUIL but I'm afraid to take it because I don't want it to interact with my birthcontrol pills or would I be okay? BTW this month I took an emergency pill because I was on my period week I didn't missed any pills. I also kind of need Nyquil because I was in a car accident yesterday and I hardly slept last night I'm okay though just the worriness.

Thank you, I saw a doctor today and the doctor said the same thing. But I won't be having sex for now because I had a car accident and my back and neck are sore.

HERWriter Guide (reply to Dayane)

Oh, well, sorry to hear that and hope you recover soon.

Nyquil should be fine to take. Check with your pharmacist to be sure.

If you have never missed a pill you should not be taking emergency pills. What was the emergency? Sex on your pill free week is fully protected from the pills you have taken the previous three weeks. You should not take these again when on the pill.