I'm worried more and more

By September 7, 2016 - 11:07pm

I had an unprotected sex with my bf 3 months ago. Then I had 2 regualr periods each in each month resp. Now came the 3rd month , this is the 40th day i havent got my periods yet :( . I've lost 2 kg wt. I had small fever( 2day fever cause of tt vacc.) . And i started swimming classes on august .
Am i pregnant? If so, its already 3 months..pls help me asap

Hi Zainabnaurani

Thank you for your post! I think we may have helped you on this topic before. Nobody can tell you over the internet whether you are pregnant or not, I am sure you understand that it's not scientifically possible. You need to test for pregnancy - that is how you will know. Unless you test, you will remain worried and not know.

As to your situation, having periods after sex means you're not pregnant, you may be late for other reasons including a lifestyle change or even stress. But you do need to take a test so that you can clearly see you're not pregnant. Get a digital one that will clearly say "pregnant" or "not pregnant".