Implantation bleeding?

Im 16 and had my period for two years. I'm confused to whether I've just had a period or implantation bleeding. It arrived on the 26th of August when my period was due on the 8th of August (not early often but i do have a very irregular period and always late). I didn't get as intense pains as normal also. I also felt a rise in my body temperature and felt sick at times. The bleeding lasted 4 days when my periods normally last 7. I wouldn't call my period light but it wasn't heavy like normal. The blood contained clumps and was dark red most of the time when normally it's bright red. However it was bright red at the beginning. I haven't had sex but I have done other activities that I'm worried could have put me and risk of pregnancy. Eg fingering without washing hands after touching semen (even tho the hands were dry) and also dry humping with thin clothing. I'm also feeling very emotional after my period has ended. So, could this be implantation bleeding or an actual period?

Do you mean you got your period on July 26th? (not August 26th?)

It sounds like you got an early period - four days of bleeding with clots is definitely not implantation bleeding and dry sperm is dead sperm. You cannot get pregnant via dry humping if there is a thin layer.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about!

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...