ask: Implantation Bleeding or Menstruation?

I’m confused and wonder if you could lend some advice or your own thoughts on the differences that you have experienced on this topic.
I have regular cycles around 27 days (sometimes 26). My menstruation typically starts light and is super heavy the second day (red in color). It typically lasts 4-5 days. On day 12 of my cycle I have a positive OFK and subsequently had intercourse. I either ovulated on day 13 or 14 so today would be around CD 11. Yesterday morning, I started with a very bright colored blood and then experienced nothing until later in the afternoon. Later it was more and I had some cramping. I used a tampon b/c I did not have pads. That night it was only on one side. Two different times I had a drop on my underwear. Overnight it did not fill half the tampon. Today was the same thing. In fact after six hours and then checking the tampon, it was filled about half way, but my guess is that it was not soaked all the way through. The color is not the same as usual, but it seems like I shouldn’t have that much blood b/c what I read says “spotting”. Typically, today I would be really heavy and it is about half that. It is also three or four days prior to my period so I am confused. It feels like a period, but I am unsure because of the bright color and amount. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I don't know what that means. If you haven't bled more, then take a pregnancy test. 

Anonymous

Hey I haven't got my period I did a pregnancy test it came back negative I have 3 months with out my period but when I did wipe it was light brown color I went to the ER did a pregnancy test there it was still negative they Doctor didn't want to do a ultrasound just to make sure didn't take no blood test either so I really don't know what's going on can any one help me please

You need a medical evaluation to know what's going on. You may have a hormonal imbalance but you need to see a doctor. 

Anonymous

Need help .,,first I have brown discharge ,and now it's turning into red spot and I feel like my meantruation any way I am 8 weeks pregnant ,I had red spot on 2 days from now it's not heavy blood but I can still feel it's dropping on my underpants . If someone has experience like mine can you share here .i booked an appointment tomorrow for ultrasound

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I am assuming that you have talked with your obstetrician. The ultrasound will provide valuable information on the development of your baby. Try to relax.

Regards,

Anonymous

So, I've been eating and sleeping a lot. Ive had headaches, back aches, light cramps some days. Dizziness, and felt like throwing up but haven't. I came on my period last month, close to the 6th, I haven't came on YET, Sunday I woke up with light cramps so I looked i only had 2 drops of oink blood. Am I prego?

A test will let you know if you're pregnant.

Anonymous

Hi on feb28"i use the bath room with and there was like a light red color blood not heavy light so on the 2 of March I t stop and it had light brown blood I have my tubs tide could I still get pregnant plz help

Pregnancy after a tubal is very rare but if you have concerns, take a test.

Anonymous

hi all.. i'm a bit confused as well if i'm pregnant or not.. my last period was jan 16-19 suppose i will have my period on the 20th feb but i did not bled, on the 24th i got darkbrown discharges maybe 2 drops only had it till the 28th. not sure if it was a period or just an implantation bleeding..

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: