implantation bleeding or period??

By October 29, 2014 - 7:47pm

Can I be pregnant if I get my period 4 days earlier than expected and I'm bleeding red but it's not heavy for two days and on the third day it's just spotting . I usually get my periods on the first of the month and they are usually heavy.

Hi marisalysse,

A menstrual period is confirmation that you are not pregnant, even if you were a few days early. A normal period is from 2-7 days so your cycle may have been a different this month but pregnancy is highly unlikely. A pregnancy test can confirm this for you if you are concerned.