Hi,I used postinor 2 four times within five months (february to may)and my periods have been regular but now i can't get pregnant had sex continuously in the month of June and this month without protection or any contraceptives but I got my periods today. Kindly help.

Hi caroltenyie

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your question!

P2 does not cause infertility.

A woman has about a 15-20% chance of pregnancy every month when she has unprotected sex so give yourself time. Most women don't get pregnant straight away. Most couples conceive within 6 months.

Here is some advice on getting pregnant: http://www.empowher.com/infertility-fertility/content/whats-ovulation-have-do-pregnancy