Info needed

I and my bf had sex today such that he was wearing loose pajamas and i was all naked he entered his penis thru his pajama to my vagina n pushed it ...... he n i were wet.....his serum ejaculated i dnt knw whter the sperm came out of his clothe n entered my vagina or nt bt he was wet in his pajama thruout...is there any risk of pregnancy..i m.sooo worried plz help.

A man can't really penetrate a women when he is wearing pajamas. What you probably felt was pressure from his erection.

If you are not sure what happened there isn't any way we can help you in detail but a we can say a woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

I don’t think you have much to worry about but don't engage in these activities again if it stresses you out.

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...