Irritation or early cycle

By Anonymous March 14, 2016 - 4:48am

Hi, i was fooling around with my partner and he started fingering me. Afterwards, we notice blood on his fingers!! It was bright red. I thought about douching but i thought that would only make it worst. After a few hours it started turning from bright red to dark brown like the first beginning of the cycle. My cycle isn't due till the 19 or 23 so i'm very worried. It never happened while i sex before even when i lost my virginity i didn't bleed at all!! My friends said that he probably started my cycle early. I took and Ibuprofen this morning thank you!!

Your cycle may have started early - see what the next few days bring. If it doesn't stop, it's likely your period (if it lasts the usual time) but if it's just random bleeding, you need to talk to your doctor about possible causes.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/sexual-health/content/reasons-vaginal-bleeding-after-sex