Is it bad I haven't had a period in 100 days?

Hey, I'm 16 years old and I started my period last year around June 4th. I haven't had a period since February 27th- March 5th. Is this normal since it is still my first year having a period? or should I see a doctor?

It can be normal to have missed periods and irregularity for the first several years of starting your period. Other causes are being under-weight, over-weight, over-exercising or stress.

I suspect it's not urgent but I would certainly mention it on your next checkup. If that's not for another year or so, putting a call in to inquire if an appointment should be made is a good idea.