Is it normal to be cramping I'm on the pill 7th pack 2nd week going into thr third week Saturday

By February 11, 2015 - 12:06pm

So last week I started the 7th pack and started cramping off and on, I want to mention that on December I took 2 EC and last month I had a brown discharge on the second week when I was supposed to get my period because I usually get my period in the third week of the pills so because I took the EC I was expecting it on the 2nd week but instead got brown discharge. Two weeks after in my placebo pills I got my period but only for 2 days which I don't know if it was my period I was red and when it dried it looked red the reason I say that I don't know if it was my period is because I only bled for 2 days the second day when I pee I was reddish. So could I the cramps be caused by the EC still. I haven't missed any pill and haven't been sexually active since December.

Am I still safe from being pregnant? Like I said I only bleed for two days I usually bleed for 4days. Also I haven't been sexually active since December because I worried. I'm 22 year dollars by the way.

HERWriter Guide (reply to lizza)

Hi Lizza

I would say you are safe but nobody can tell you for sure.  A pregnancy test will confirm this for you - it would be highly accurate by now, 

(reply to lizza)

I meant to say 22years old

Should I worry?

Yes I took one EC in the middle of December and the second one at the end of December. Also was those two days my period it was red blood but only for two days.

Thank you

Hi lizza

If you take emergency contraception twice in a month, it can cause irregular bleeding/spotting. 

If you took both in December, you shouldn't really be having symptoms of it in February unless you took the second one right at the end. 

Therefore the cramps could be caused by this.