is it possible?

Hi. This is my concern. For the last 2 months(july-aug) i had my period on the 3rd. I didn't have any sexual activity last aug but last july i did dry hump with my boyfriend with our undies and they got wet. I noticed last week i had milky white watery discharge. I haven't got my period yet. Does this mean i'm pregnant?

No, this doesn't mean you're pregnant and if you had a period since making out with your underwear on then you're not pregnant.

Your discharge may mean you are ovulating or it's just a hormonal fluctuation. It doesn't matter if your underwear got wet.
I'm sure your period will be along in the next couple of weeks.