is it possible to get pregnant

By Anonymous November 13, 2015 - 12:54am

Hi. So first, i had my period sept 12 then on the 25th-27th my bf and dry humped with our undies on. And he touched me with his hand but i am not sure if i it had sperm. Then on the 8th of october i had my period but lighter than usual. It lasted 6 days. It had minimal clots but the blood was enough to soak a pad. On the 31st of october we did the same thing. Now i am a week late, i am having headaches and a slight fever since yesterday. Is it possible that i could have gotten pregnant? Pls hep me bec im so scared.

You cannot get pregnant with clothes on. Your symptoms sound more like a virus. Your period can be delayed for other reasons including stress.