Is it possible that I am pregnant while on birth control?

I take Junel Fe , 28 day contraceptive. So I had sex the last 2 days of my "off" week. I never use any condoms and most times my husband does ejaculate inside. I'm worried I might be pregnant because the day after is when my new week was suppose start but I was about 4-5 hours late on taking it , is it possible for me to get pregnant within that time period ? And also I'm having symptoms such as frequent urination, hunger, bloating and cravings , but I'm just a wondering if that just might be me making myself that why from worrying too much.

As I am sure you know, you are protected on your "off week" and taking the pill a few hours late should not raise your risk of pregnancy significantly, unless you are on the mini-pill.