Is it possible that I could get pregnant?

By June 29, 2015 - 4:47am

I messing around with my boyfriend yesterday and it was the first time I had done anything like this. He was fingering me whilst I was giving him a handjob. I do not know if he got any pre*** on the hand he was using to finger me with, if he did it would have only been a tiny amount and I am unsure if this even happened or not! When he did *** it was not near my vagina and we stopped and cleaned up straight away. We did not have sex at all and his penis did not come close to my vagina even though we were both fully undressed. I am not on birth control. I did not think it would be possible to get pregnant in this way until I started reading things and found out that it could be possible. My menstrual cycle is usually quite long and irregular but this may have happened on one of my fertile days, but I am not sure. My periods are often late and I am not due for at least another three weeks! I am only 19 and really scared please help!

Hi arajs!

At nineteen you are an adult and you need to be more knowledgeable about how sex works. Check out our Sex 101 section to help you further.

There is no risk of pregnancy here. The scenarios don't show any reason to worry. Don't do the whole "what if" in terms of ejaculation or pre-ejaculation as that will stress you out. You won't get pregnant this way. Since you're pretty close to having sex, make sure you always have a condom handy. Unwanted pregnancy negatively affects young women far more than they fathers of the babies.