Is it possible that I might be pregnant?

My partner and I had sex on November 6, 7, and 8th. We used condoms and were very careful and did not notice any breaks or anything out of the ordinary. This is the first time we have had sex in a few months (long distance). I was supposed to get my period sometime around November 9-10. It is November 16 and I have yet to get my period--so I am about 5-6 days late. My cycles have been regular for the past couple of years (always 27-30 days in length). This is the 35th day since the start of my last period. I took a pregnancy test today and it came back negative, but I know it may be too early to tell since it's only been 8 days since we've had sex--yet it has been 5 days since my missed period. When should I take the test again? We're really scared... I've read that stress can cause delays among other things but I don't consider myself more stressed lately than I have been this entire semester. We were really safe and even had sex on days where I was supposed to not be fertile (I track my cycles and temperatures on a daily basis). Any peace of mind is appreciated. Thanks.

If your period was due a couple of days after you had sex then it's highly unlikely that you could get pregnant - this is probably the safest time to have sex. Additionally you used condoms that are about 98% reliable.

We cannot guarantee you that you aren't pregnant but your risk is extremely low. You may be late due to stress or a hormonal change in your body. You can test about 21 days after sex. I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry too much.