Is it possible for sperm to go through clothing and ger my girlfiend pregnant?

By June 14, 2016 - 1:10pm

So me and mu girlfriend were having dry sex, she had her leggins and her underwear on, while i was in my boxers. Im sure i ejaculated away from her, however her leggins had some of my sperm or precm on the oitside. Is it possible for the sperm to have gone through all 3 pieces of clothing and get her pregnant? Please i am very worried

Hi Davidfetch

It's concerning you think pregnancy can happen this way. Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected swx (naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors