its the first tym im having my period twice in a month.

I had my period for two days last week Tuesday and Wednesday.Then it stopped.My normal period lasts for 3 days every month since I got married.When I was single,it used to last for complete 7 days.After last week it stopped then it came again just two hours ago.Can someone explain to me what exactly i am going through?I have seen a Doctor and he has told that the only thing wrong with me is my iron level.It has dropped.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Fiji Islands.

Hi Udite

Marriage/sexual activity should have no effect on your menstrual cycle but sometimes our cycle changes for no discernible reason.
Since this is the first time this has happened, monitor your cycle for the next month or two to see what happens. You may have had a hormonal change this month that will go back to normal. I don't think you have much to worry about.