I've been on birth control for six months and missed day three and six of my pills. Had unprotected sex on day eight and took plan b after and then again had unprotected sex two days later but did not use plan b again. Is pregnancy a large possibility?

I made up my missed pills as directed with my birth control.

As long as you made up your pills within 24 hours and took your next day pill at it's time, you should be protected. You should therefore not have taken Plan B as it was unnecessary and may affect your menstrual cycle. If your cycle is irregular, then Plan B will be the cause.