I've been having my period on and off light, medium, and heavy after taking a Plan B pill.

By January 14, 2015 - 5:41pm

I took a Plan B pill on Novemeber 21st I then got my period on 15th-21st. Then I started spitting light pink on December 24th-26th. January 2nd-9th I had my period again and the bleeding was heavy-medium on and off... Now January 13th and today 14th I'm bleeding light pink... Am I okay?

Hi Nmb

A test will rule out pregancy for you but it doesn't sound like you are pregnant and you should have residual bleeding from Plan B seven weeks after taking it. However, every woman reacts to it differently and you may have a longer lasting side effect to it than other women. If your cycle is not back to normal next month, I suggest you see your doctor. 

Are your periods normally regular, Nmb? If so, it may be the Plan B.

Keep us posted.