I've never had sex and I'm late on my period.

By September 11, 2016 - 7:29am

I'm 18 years old, I just moved into college back in August. My last period was August 10th, I have s weird tracker on my phone and I'm 4 days late. I've never had sex, I've been stressed out a lot. I only made out with one guy. My stomach hurts only when I run, no other symptoms. What do I do I'm freaking out

Hi Targirlrower20

There is no need to freak out at all. Your period is likely irregular now due to your life changes and even a little stress that comes with it. Four days late is nothing to be concerned about - your symptoms may be PMS. College and all that goes on is very exciting but also stressful and the menstrual cycle is very sensitive to that. When I left home I didn't get my period for three months. I'm sure it'll go back to normal soon.