to know if am pregnant

By Anonymous February 18, 2016 - 9:33pm

I'm 20 years old and a virgin, I had my period 02/02/2015 and it ended 06/02/2015. My boyfriend disvirgined me 9/02/2016 which was 3 days after my period but he didn't cm. So 16/02/2015 we had another sex and he didn't cm too. 2 days after sex I notice a brownish colour discharge and my stomach look a little bit heaven. Please help.

You are having unprotected sex, even if your boyfriend is withdrawing without ejaculation. This is a really bad idea unless you want to get pregnant. Make him use condoms or do not have sex.

Your bleeding may have been due to a lack of lubrication and could be due to losing your virginity. Some women bleed the first few times they have sex.

To know more about bleeding after sex,. click here: http://www.empowher.com/sexual-health/content/reasons-vaginal-bleeding-after-sex
If this bleeding continues, talk to your doctor.