Last month i had implantation bleeding for a week when that week was over i got my normal period

and that lasted a week as well. This month I am experiencing the same exact thing.I am 25 and never had this happen to me before am I pregnant?

Make sure you are aware of the difference from implantation bleeding and your menstrual cycle - implantation is only a TINY amount of blood and doesn't last days, nevermind a week.... maybe you are having irregular periods? Are you having relations around ovulation?

I would wait to take a test. I am not sure that what either of you are experiencing is implantation bleeding, since each time would mean that you are newly pregnant and subsequently lose the pregnancy. This could happen but it would be very rare. It sounds more like irregular periods or spotting.
Are you taking birth control?

I am also in the same boat as you..I had what i thought was implantation bleeding a week from today...it was only a little brownish once when I wiped, it was accompanied by cramps...And it was two and a half weeks after I had my period so it couldn't be that. A week since then has passed and today I woke up this morning to find out that I started my period. I took a PT 3 days ago and it was negative. Should I take another or wait until my period is over and see if it is irregular?

Implantation bleeding would mean that you are pregnant - it happens when the egg is fertilized and implants into the lining of the womb.

Is this what you are talking about? Why do you think this is "implantation" bleeding rather than breakthrough bleeding/irregular periods?