from last one year we will trying for child but every after 19-20th day of my period have pain in my stomach,paining like period,i am ovulated on 13th or 14th day of my period and we trying from 9th day from my period,i want to know what is the proble

I am not sure why you are getting this pain unless it's PMS that can happen up to 10 days before your period. 

But since you have been trying for a baby for a year now with no success it's time to see a doctor to see if either of you have a fertility issue that needs attention. Both of you need to be tested. 

Will you make an appointment?