Late period

By Anonymous March 29, 2013 - 11:49am

My period was suppose to come in March somewere around the 20th No later than the 23rd. i visted my bf on the 21st and we had sex on the 22nd and my period still didnt come. we had sex the next day and the day after that. But the 3rd day there was a tiny spot of blood. so i put on a pad. the next day there was no blood. so i put my finger inside and theres blood but nothing serious. so i figured my period was coming but nothing. so i kept on having sex then later i got a brown red discharge but only a little bit. Now its the 29th of march and no period no blood just white milky cream inside my vagina. Me and my bf have unprotected sex also. and he does not pull out. so i dont know whats wrong.

Even if you are having unprotected sex toward the end of the month, you don't have your period so it's advisable to take a pregnancy case just to rule that out.