late period after plan b???

So i'm freaking out right now.
Of 8/20 i fooled around with my boyfriend, no insertion, he just placed the tip of his head at my entrance and tapped it little, no cm at all. I took plan b the same night just in case as i read online pre-cm is still able to get you pregnant.
a week later i got my period and it lasted for about 5 days to a week. On 9th september as the doctor suggested, i tested for pregnancy and it turned out negative. BUT, on the same day, i fooled around in the shower with him (bad idea) no insertion or anything no contact at all with each others parts.

He came on my chest, wiped it off and washed the rest away with shower water. (I was soapy with all the soap and stuff.)
It's been 10 days since and i got cramps and etc, but no period. Am afraid i might be pregnant, do you think there's a possibility? FREAKING OUT.

There is no need to freak out, there is no way you could get pregnant from what you did in the shower and you tested negative.

However, it sounds like you could do with reading up about sex education - read more here: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/how-sex-works

and read all about emergency contraception here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-cont...

Hi susan!
Thanks for your reply!
I actually tested negative on that particular day from the incident that happened a month ago not from the same shower happening!

I suppose that i've been reading how some say that you could still get pregnant from the shower incident if sperm somehow gets into the vagina etc.

HERWriter Guide (reply to helpmelostyoungadult)

Hi again!

You can read anything on the internet. You said " i fooled around in the shower with him (bad idea) no insertion or anything no contact at all with each others parts." - therefore pregnancy can't occur.

Sperm is very vulnerable - it couldn't get up your vagina in the shower like you are suggesting, I think you're reaching a bit too far there.