is a late period normal?

By September 13, 2012 - 9:34am

Am 21, my period is irregular but am not sure about this last one.........I had to take an emergency pill which was a waste of time because just as am abt to take it my period came( which was 32 days ) its normally like 21 to 28 days......

What I would like to know if the pill has that effect to change it....because its now 33 days .....no tenderness in my breast....just cramps for over a week now....

Plz help

Well it came......so am «̶̠{̶»̶̲̥̅̊(̥̊OK)̥̊«̶̲̥̅̊}̶»̶ now
Thanks tho

Hi shaeshae

I'd probably take a test too, just to ease my fears.

Good luck to you and let us know what happens!

Hi ...

Well I took the test this morning after 3am when I came off the road....that was my first urine....but I had alittle smernoff ice and strawberry dacre........the test says negative tho.....

Would that have affected it?

Still had cramps this morning ....no tenderness tho....which I normally have...

Amma wait maybe a week to take another .....its now 35 days.......so ill watch it still....

What do U̶̲̥̅̊ think Susan?

Hi sheashea

Yes - emergency contraception can affect the menstrual cycle and this is likely what happened. If you don't get your period in the next two weeks test for pregnancy but it's more likely that you are not pregnant - just dealing with a side effect of the medication.

Thanks Susan.....I hope it comes......but a friend said after 35 days I should take a test...
2 weeks sounds long, I can't sleep .....am going to buy the test today.