Likelihood of being pregnant when taking birth control pill late, AFTER intercourse?

Hello, I was wondering if you could provide some more insight for me.

I take birth control each day at 10 PM, and am currently on week 2 of my pack. Sunday evening I had sex (without another form of birth control, i.e. a condom), and then took my pill at 10, like normal. On Monday night I forgot to take my pill, realized it on Tuesday morning, and took it as soon as I was home from work around 1 PM. Later that night I took my regularly scheduled pill at 10 PM.

I know that there's usually a 12 hour grace period for the combination pill, but since I was a couple hours outside of that window is it really possible that I am that much more likely to be pregnant?

There is very little chance of pregnancy although nobody can guarantee anything. You took your missed pill the next day and that day's pill at the right time so pregnancy should be a concern, even if you had sex.