Q: 

Links of fingering and future planned pregnancy!

Hi, i wanted to ask tht does fingering by bf in the vagina continously could cause a problm of swelling or pregnancy in future for the girl? My bf used to play with d vagina with d finger, being cautious tht he do not enter penis to avoid risk of pregnancy....bt now he said he ll no longer b doing anything to me as he heard tht fingering could affct a girl's vagina in such a way tht she faces prblms in prgnancy or in being prgnant in future after wedding n he says tht vaginal discharge of the girl also gets dried due to this...i am worried n upset abt this and he too say he dont want me to b in trouble due to this fingering in future tht may hamper the planned prgnancy...is it possible?
kindly let us know. thnks!.

Thank you for your post.

There is no correlation between fingering and any damage to the vagina (as long as it's done gently) and it will not affect fertility at all.

I'm not sure where your boyfriend read or saw his information but it is incorrect. You may be living in a country with little sexual health education. Please take a look at our links here to know more about sex and sex education. Read the articles and educational links on the left side of the page, not the sex questions listed down the middle : http://www.empowher.com/condition/sex-101

I hope this helps!

Tags: