Looking for a doctor for my arachnoid cyst

trying to find a dr.

My 14 yr old son just had a pineal cyst removed and an arachnoid cyst was discovered and fenestrated. We are very happy with our Neurosurgeon, his team, and facility. We live in MI and are more than happy to continue our care in TX as we were treated extremely well. This is a great webinar by Dr Dong Kim. Feel free to discuss our experience with us!

I had a rachnoid cyst on the back of m brain . I had hydrocephalus too . I first did the third ventriclstomy to relief the pressure. It dint work nd I had another surgery . Fenestration of cyst . My Dr is very god I would recommend him . DR MARK LUCIANO AT CLEVELAND CLINIC .CLEVELND OHIO

Hi James wife - Finding a physician who has experience in the treatment of arachnoid cysts can be very challenging. While we are not able to provide you with a specific physician recommendation, we can assist you in the process of finding one. Please join our new Group, Arachnoid Cyst Support Group, where you can talk with the other members and share information. You can find the group at this link: http://www.empowher.com/groups/arachnoid-cyst-support-group
We have several members with a lot of knowledge in this area, and I know they will want to help you.
Take care,