mai aur mera bf december me sex kiye. within 12hrs i take pill..tb se aaj 5 mnths hone chala ..jb v period ka time aata spotting 4-5 days then after period hota 5 din...ye koi side effect h pill ka ya pregnent h? ?? plz suggest me what i do???.

By Anonymous April 19, 2016 - 10:29am

Your post is written in two languages, I can only understand the parts in English. It seems you had sex in Dec, took emergency contraception and have pregnancy concerns?

You need to take a pregnancy test to see where you stand. If you are not pregnant and you haven't had a period since December, you need to consult your doctor.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills