Me and my boyfriend did dry sex three months ago and my back won't stop hurting and it's been three months and so does my stomach feels full every time I eat .can that led to pregnancy at all

By Anonymous November 25, 2015 - 1:00am

Thanks for your post.

Back pain has many reasons, most of them nothing to do with pregnancy so I'm not sure why you are making a connection here. While many women do get back pain when pregnant (generally in the last trimester) back pain is often due to poor posture, people who work desk jobs or an injury.

You may be eating too much so feeling too full after a meal - try to eat less and see how you feel. Dry sex is making out with clothes on so unless you had intercourse/ejaculation on/in the vagina you can't get pregnant.

I do think you should talk to your doctor about your symptoms however. You may have something going on that is unrelated to pregnancy. I recommend you schedule an appointment to see what's going on.